We are an environmental consulting firm with corporate and individual experience and licensure to provide the following types of services:
- Asbestos Surveys for pre-renovation and pre-demolition purposes
- Mold Assessments to identify the extent and source of moisture intrusion
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for pre-acquisition due diligence of commercial, multi-family and industrial properties.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for soil, soil vapor and groundwater contaminants in compliance with Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP)
- Lead-based Paint Surveys
- Lead in Drinking Water sampling and identification of sources
- Hazardous Material Surveys to identify materials requiring specialized handling or disposal
- Indoor Air Quality strategic sampling plans to identify general air quality as well as specific contaminants
- Asbestos Abatement (Removal)- Project design, contractor bid management, air monitoring and clearance.
- Mold Remediation – Mold remediation protocols and clearance testing
- Soil and Ground water remediation – design and contractor oversight
- TCEQ Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) and Innocent Owner/Operator Program (IOP)
- Hazardous Materials – Sampling/testing, waste characterization and identification of disposal options.