GiF maintains the proper credentials to server our clients effectively.
- Texas Department of State Health Services Asbestos Consulting Firm #100532
- Texas Department of State Health Services Asbestos Laboratory (PCM) #300462
- Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists – Geoscience Firm #50533
- American Industrial Hygiene Association – Proficiency Analytical Testing laboratory.
- General Liability Insurance ($2M), Professional Liability Insurance ($2M) and Workman’s Compensation ($1M).
GiF has completed a significant number of projects on time and under budget. Below are just a few examples.
- Phase I ESAs conducted in accordance with various lender requirements including: Wells Fargo, Chase, Goldman Sachs, FHA, and HUD.
- Pre-demolition Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos abatement management, for Right-Of-Way (ROW) projects requiring coordination between a municipal, regional utility, and the corps of engineers.
- Mold Assessment, remediation protocol, and project clearance for occupied commercial property, minimized tenant disruption, and maximized efficiency of remediation.